Smart & Digital Power
Power & Data over one single Ethernet cable
LEA Networks’ BoxPower is a high performance and easy to install PoE injector (Power over Ethernet).
- Powerful: it can power devices up to 31 Watts, and it is compliant with IEEE 802.3at/af protocols.
- Fast: it is equipped with one Gigabit Ethernet port for DATA and one Gigabit Ethernet port combining DATA + POWER.
- Easy: a single Ethernet cable to power and connect your compatible devices: IP camera, multiroom audio system, wireless access point, IP phone…
- Cost effective: plug & play, it can be installed in a couple of minutes without the need for a trained technician.
REVERSE POWER FEED
Revolutionary & low-cost power to the distribution point
As Ultra-broadband speeds and frequency responses get higher, solutions to supply G.fast need to get closer to the customer. This can mean expensive problems to access power. From extensive experience with powerline and Power over Ethernet, LEA Networks has developed a range of state-of-the-art Reverse Power Feed solutions:
- On the CPE side, LEA Networks’ ETSI PSE are second to none in terms of providing managed power to DPUs without bandwidth loss.
- On the DPU side, LEA Networks developed a high efficiency RPF controller whether single or multi-port on twisted pair or coax, bringing optimal management of power between all connected CPE while maintaining ultra-fast speeds.