VDSL & G.FAST CO SPLITTERS
LEA Networks is the worldwide leader for DSL splitters.
We provide a range of Central Office splitter boards and MDF for all flavors of xDSL and G.fast. LEA provides solutions ranging from 1 to 96 pairs covering all standards around the world. Our solutions are available in a variety of different form factors, all of them achieving state-of-the-art performance (low insertion loss and cross-talk), addressing the most demanding standards.
VDSL & G.FAST MDF SPLITTERS
MDF splitters come in all shapes and sizes, and as broadband speeds increase, and communications frequencies are higher, more performance is required to fit into even smaller form factors, without compromise on quality. LEA Networks are experts in creating the smallest MDF splitters, while respecting varying form factors and high-performance requirements. New and complex demands include suppressing out of band signal noise from VDSL onto neighboring G.fast lines.
G.FAST OVER COAX PANELS
G.fast installations often use either twisted pair or Coax. With LEA Networks conversion panels, hybrid solutions are possible thanks to our coax conversion panels, which :
- convert a twisted pair DPU into a coax DPU
- simplify the integration of the DPU into the existing network
- adapt to the number of ports on the DPU
- allow reverse power feeding from the customer equipment (option)
- can split an RF TV signal onto the line without interference (option)
- reduce the number of products thus rationalizing the supply chain
- allow significant in-life savings by reduced number of configurations, minimized install time and simplified systems integration
A cost effective solution for FTTH deployment
In order to reduce the cost and complexity of FTTH deployments, LEA Networks developed an innovative and cost effective solution re-using twisted pair or coax to convey the ultra-fast broadband service to the subscriber. Fiber extenders (aka single-port DPU) can use either G.fast or G.hn protocols to deliver ultra-fast FTTx broadband to individual customers with simple installation, allowing optimal CAPEX. All our solutions can be locally or reverse powered.